Old 10-22-2014, 10:08 PM   #154
agidio3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK.....I might be onto something.

Before figuring this set out, I was working on another set based on Smitty's zero based set.

One intriguing thing he did was to raise PCV AND Pass reaction to 100. It actually works well and isn't nearly as overpowering as you might think. I am seeing pass deflections again, but the CPU is still able to throw effectively AND they will still throw downfield (going up against Andrew Luck and he was ay 62% passing before I shut off - made the mistake of bumping up the INT slider too much and had too many picks with Bortles). I also noticed that the human run game appears to be more difficult; CPU run game still realistically solid. I still had a couple of nice downfield throws that were caught by my guys and receivers still go for balls in the air.

So, I am adding a tentative change to the OP, bumping up both PCV and Pass Reaction to 100 for both sides.

I know it looks crazy.....but bear with me....I think it will work quite well.

Might have time for one more game tonight (gotta love those early work hours....). Love to get some feedback on this adjustment.

That Really helped the cpu run defense!!! I was ripping off 8-10 yds a carry before and now 3-5 yd per carry awesome!

other question is what would you suggest to move to increase the.....

CPU pass rush and the CPU run game