View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #52
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I was going to post my impressions exactly that qb acc for human is too easy. But I guess it is pointless. I see the open poster believe that he has all figure out and I don't think he will be doing any changes by feedback.

We have different expectations. 9 sacks in a game is not exactly what I call "controlled". Anyways I don't want to be that guy since he said that he was not certain to share sliders because he will have to deal post like this one. So I will just stop here. Good you take your time to share your sliders thought. Happy gaming.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Uuuh who has it all figured out? I doubt that your expectations are different than those of the OS community, but who know's they could be.

And for the record, never has there been any mention that I was hesitant to post my insights because of posts like yours. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt anyone.... I think, at least I hope so.

I was hesitant to host a thread because my work schedule is weird and gets extremely hectic very quickly, one of the downsides of the entertainment/advertising biz. Presently, I am in pre-production for a project so I have some time, but once production starts, sayonara Whizperer...

Furthermore, this is a BETA slider set, the name implying that changes are to come to improve the baseline.

And I am not sure "What" guy you don't want to be, but I can assure you, you are not "That" guy, because I don't know "Of" the guy...

Wait... "Who's" on First? Because I think, "What's" on second...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg abbott and costello.jpg (4.6 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 10-23-2014 at 11:50 PM.