View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:04 AM   #55
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Wiz,

So i wanted to give you some feedback that i found very interesting. when i loaded in your sliders, i accidently went All-Madden. I already have a CFM started with GB. So my first game is against Seattle...I have tried numerous sets, but nothing realistic.
Anyways, seattle destroyed me in the 1st quarter...wilson scrambled, hit open WR, beast mode was in full form...I could not stop him....then i realized your sliders were for AP....so i decided to keep it on AM and change a few things. first I changed the cpu acc to 5, run block to same as mine, and that helped but caused sacks. So i put everything back to how it was and decided to lower the fumble on both mine and cpu to 45...i put everything back the way you originally had it but those. well it helped control the running a bit, but wilson then became very conservative and took sacks. So once again i changed everything back but my fumbles...leaving it at 45. Same results I was getting sacks and stopping the run. So i decided to but everything back to where you had it and played again.
I was getting beat by seattle in the 1st quarter 20-7...no sacks, i blitzed alot, did moves, but could not contain Wilson. The beast mode was back and i had to do everything to stop him. I was able to start making some defense plays, but i would call audibles at the line, blitz, I basically had to play flawless to stop him.
I think that the fumbles had something to do with it....the only complaint i had was that wilson was incredible and very tough to stop...i could not get a sack at all....when beast mode got outside he made my CB look like deer in headlights. I was playing as DT, DE, LB, just about everything.
So with that being said, I think these are good on AM...just need to figure out how to keep sacks low and keep the offense from scoring everytime. It could be me also....but thought i would share this.

Wiz appreciates your feedback... You are more on point than you can imagine...

Presently playing AM myself and the sliders hold up well, but I concur that stopping the CPU offense is unbelievably TOUGH...

But what I actually wanted to point out is how quickly you found out that these sliders are inter-dependent, and futzing with one slider causes a whole _hit (rhymes with FIT) load of bad game play issues to begin rearing their head...

The reason that Wilson is beast and sacking is impossible is not necessarily your play or defensive choices. The issue lies in the "mix" used to tame the sacks for All-Star mode.... Kind of surprises me that the OS community has picked up on what I did to tame the sack issue in All-Pro...

The Wiz is working to "de-fang" the wicked mix needed to tame the sacks in All-Pro and dial-it back, so to speak, for AM...

Possibly by Monday of next week should drop the Beta Hallow's Eve AM Slider Brew....

Stay tuned!
Advertisements - Register to remove