View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #1702
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

It wasn't happening to me..... I was fine......
9 games into my season, my Sacks leader had 6. I was tied for 9th in the NFL.

The AI QBs got rid of the ball....... I got sliced up when i deserved to. Shut them down when I played well. I would have to weigh the balance of blitzing vs exposure, the way blitzing is supposed to be. Life was bliss....

Then i was bored, and began scanning through the Auto Sub thread that this set uses, and read "Hey, i need to take over all 32 teams and set their Auto's too". I mean hey, at least I wasted 6 hours of my life doing that horrendously boring detailing, and never bothered to read a few pages down to learn what happens when you do this.............
I raced here, not knowing WTF was going on, only to me sickened to read Armor explaining the exact same thing on this thread.

But hey, at least I had a hard save. Sure, disgusting as it is to go back 3 weeks and replay from there, but it seemed all was not lost.

And then it happened, instantly. As I replay a game against Green Bay in which Rodgers cooked me alive, this time he just waits....and waits...... and waits......And when he does get a throw off, its an across the body jumping moron throw to a 5 yard check down on 3rd and 12. No more throwing down field......no more nothing. Two more games, more of the same.

On top of that, I had struggled mightily to say the least with my passing game. Now, suddenly, I can feed my son a bottle, hit my ecig, kick my girlfriend's cat and STILL hit recievers all over the field at will......

It's broken, its just so broken. I ended up selling last years game off too. Im very close to doing so again...... At least there is always The Show (and another flawless A&S slider set)......... EA owes me, they do. For my time, my money, my grief. They also destroyed my long running golf league with their terrible online service for their terrible PGA game......

Sorry for the vent.....