Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2014, 06:20 PM   #1697
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

We are on the air...Year 3 Week One

Dolphins at Titans!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #1698

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I am at a loss for words.....my franchise is gone again...this time due to the hanging load screen bug which was never patched.....obviously.

So you cant do a multi team offline franchise.
Its insane. A wonderful game....****ined by some stability bugs.

Well.....i am going to start a brand new online solo CFM with no coach firings.

I will just start it from scratch...with my saved roster with my year 2 rookies and go from there.

What a huge bummer.
So what are these bugs and glitches you mention? I must be blissfully unaware as I had no idea there was a bug that would completely erase your franchise.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:22 AM   #1699
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Any suggestions on tuning down the HUM pass rush Armor? I'm one sack away from breaking the record with JJ after seven games. Other than that issue, I've been getting a good variety of games out of this set.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #1700
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentYetViolent
Any suggestions on tuning down the HUM pass rush Armor? I'm one sack away from breaking the record with JJ after seven games. Other than that issue, I've been getting a good variety of games out of this set.
Nothing sliders can do.....nada.

It is a wart you must be willing to overlook as other than that glaring statistical issue, this is the very best Madden football ever made.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-26-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #1701
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Nothing sliders can do.....nada.

It is a wart you must be willing to overlook as other than that glaring statical issue this is the very best Madden football ever made.
Oh well, I guess I'll have to stomach a season of 30+ sacks with JJ haha. I don't think I've felt this much excitement (and frustration) in a game of Madden since '05, this year's iteration is THAT good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #1702
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

It wasn't happening to me..... I was fine......
9 games into my season, my Sacks leader had 6. I was tied for 9th in the NFL.

The AI QBs got rid of the ball....... I got sliced up when i deserved to. Shut them down when I played well. I would have to weigh the balance of blitzing vs exposure, the way blitzing is supposed to be. Life was bliss....

Then i was bored, and began scanning through the Auto Sub thread that this set uses, and read "Hey, i need to take over all 32 teams and set their Auto's too". I mean hey, at least I wasted 6 hours of my life doing that horrendously boring detailing, and never bothered to read a few pages down to learn what happens when you do this.............
I raced here, not knowing WTF was going on, only to me sickened to read Armor explaining the exact same thing on this thread.

But hey, at least I had a hard save. Sure, disgusting as it is to go back 3 weeks and replay from there, but it seemed all was not lost.

And then it happened, instantly. As I replay a game against Green Bay in which Rodgers cooked me alive, this time he just waits....and waits...... and waits......And when he does get a throw off, its an across the body jumping moron throw to a 5 yard check down on 3rd and 12. No more throwing down field......no more nothing. Two more games, more of the same.

On top of that, I had struggled mightily to say the least with my passing game. Now, suddenly, I can feed my son a bottle, hit my ecig, kick my girlfriend's cat and STILL hit recievers all over the field at will......

It's broken, its just so broken. I ended up selling last years game off too. Im very close to doing so again...... At least there is always The Show (and another flawless A&S slider set)......... EA owes me, they do. For my time, my money, my grief. They also destroyed my long running golf league with their terrible online service for their terrible PGA game......

Sorry for the vent.....
Old 10-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #1703
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2

I just thought I've lost my offline cf. I was getting ready to play another game from my franchise. I haven't played in a while due to the baseball playoffs. I got the itch to play the show for a while. Anyway, I got to the load screen suddenly it froze. I closed the game and when it loaded up, it was like the beginning again. I played the Cam Newton comeback again. So at this point I'm thinking I lost everything, but to my surprise everything was still saved.

Has any body else experienced this? I thought for sure I was going to have to restart my franchise...
Bulls
Old 10-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #1704
Rookie

xViindogg's Arena

Looking for a great slider set for my Madden franchise, been testing a lot out and not so good. What does everybody think about these ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »