View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #1705
mjm76
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
I just thought I've lost my offline cf. I was getting ready to play another game from my franchise. I haven't played in a while due to the baseball playoffs. I got the itch to play the show for a while. Anyway, I got to the load screen suddenly it froze. I closed the game and when it loaded up, it was like the beginning again. I played the Cam Newton comeback again. So at this point I'm thinking I lost everything, but to my surprise everything was still saved.

Has any body else experienced this? I thought for sure I was going to have to restart my franchise...

Yes I have experienced the same thing just last night. I control 7 teams in my offline CFM and the game freezes up on just one of those teams. I too thought I had lost everything since I too had to replay the Cam Newton scenario again.
I went back in and it froze up again so I chose another one of my CFM teams and I was able to play with them. Tonight I will try again with the CFM team that froze up on me twice last night. This time I hope it works and does not freeze again.
Advertisements - Register to remove