Old 10-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #71
swac07
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Staff Impressions Ahead of Release Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I've seen less in this game than any other title this year, including the Indiana Jones moment. That's not to say its acceptable, because it's not, especially not to a high level of occurrence.

For what it's worth, you should probably throw this in the Bugs & Glitches post. You'll probably get a better response there. I've already forwarded it on. If you watched any of my streams, I don't see this stuff nearly as prominent. Are you on X1 or PS4? I wonder if it's tuned any differently on each platform?

I know when I played on X1 earlier in the cycle, they had it tuned really well. I'm assuming it's a small tweak that needs to be made.

Regardless, I've passed it along. Throw it in the Bugs & Glitches thread though so it's recorded there too.
Xbox one and thank you for the response WTF...I will put it in there...like I said realtime it looks good but manually instant replay it and it gets veeeeeery ugly..I see something to this nature 90 percent of the time on each posession..hopefully they can tune it cause this is ridiculous

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove