Old 10-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #50
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA League Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
For the cable/satellite guys, how long into the season do they normally discount the full package?
Its after all star break atleast before they discount it if I remember correctly. I know last yr with only a couple months left in the season last yr the price was still rather highl ike it went from 199 to 149.

I know the last time I had it was for my PC and had a lot of issues with LP on the PC, and it got frustrating. Im sure some of it had to do with my PC but some of it was just LP itself.

I dont know if they still do it but you use to be able to get a partial package for I think 5 teams, which was a little cheaper. What was nice about that was you could get your favorite team, and then 4 others that you knew wouldnt be on TV much, which I liked. There are some teams that they just run down your throats with showing on TV, like the Lakers for intstance who will ocne again this yr be one fo the worst teams in the entire league.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts