View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #248
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Yeah, the passing game was frustrating for me as well , and I feel like the interception slider might be the culprit. However, the interception slider is what makes the defensive backs aggressive in regards to getting to the ball . I fear lowering the interception slider will cause defensive backs to play much more conservatively , which in turn, will reduce the challenge of the passing game as a whole. I've learned to just be smart when throwing the ball. More importantly, I don't force the football into the coverage . If it's not there, either take the sack or throw it away. The CPU is pretty good about reading the coverage, and not forcing the ball into coverage, for the most part. So, that said I don't believe the secondary is overpowered. I like the idea of raising the catching a click , because the receivers catching effectiveness goes down with their consistency. If you lose the momentum, you're going to drop balls.

I actually have to take a day off after playing a few games with these sliders, because the games are mentally draining. You have to stay focused with this year's game on All Madden because the CPU can take you out of the game rather quickly. My games are true chess matches, and losing has never been so much fun.

Last edited by SECElit3; 10-29-2014 at 06:52 PM.