View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 11:24 AM   #46
nunogomes
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjr1980
The defenders just seemed to be letting him fly by and not trying to catch up, and they were not accelerating when they were beside him just jogging, it may just be Hazard because he is really op, he is probably the best player i have played with. I did give the cpu a 1 point bump in accel but he was still torching them, maybe i will play with marking to see if that works.
I play with Chelsea on my CM so i can speak about him with a firm grasp i guess.

He is 4th in my goal scoring list. It goes like this: D. Costa, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard.

He is 1st on assists, with Fabregas and Oscar right behind.

Now, as you say, he his very quick and sometimes if feels overpowered, but not always. Why? I believe itīs this:

When i play against great teams who attack a lot and play high Hazard is a beast! He is fast down the wing, he can cut inside, etc...

When i play against teams that put more players defending, play closer to their own goal, etc... he doesnīt have so much space AND since there are more players, the help defender comes quickly to steal the ball (specially teams with a high agression slider in team tactics, remember, above 67, 2 players attack the player in possession of the ball, not one.

So, this feeling with Hazard (and sometimes with Willian too) will be there in certain games, but not all believe me. Just look as his stats from my 28 games (Premier League, not counting all other comps) career mode.