Home

FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 11:10 AM   #41
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjr1980
The defenders just seemed to be letting him fly by and not trying to catch up, and they were not accelerating when they were beside him just jogging, it may just be Hazard because he is really op, he is probably the best player i have played with. I did give the cpu a 1 point bump in accel but he was still torching them, maybe i will play with marking to see if that works.
Plus, you are playing with arguably one of the 3 or 4 best clubs in Europe, it SHOULD feel like you can dominate. Try it with Burnley.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #42
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Nope I watched the stream and you didn't try correctly to recreate it. Just take any midfielder (especially RM or LM) and start a straight run. Stop suddenly and in a second move diagonal inside. Stop again and change direction again with a diagonal move. You've already messed the whole cpu D. It's a confirmed exploit. The only way to fix this is to give a big speed advantage to cpu via the slider option. Or if you're on pc you can use the ini file and set the parameters there for cpu defending.
Well all video games are going to have exploits, somewhere. If it is an exploit,well then it's a do I cheese or don't I. If sliders create the issue that's a different matter altogether.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

About to play some more, on Xbox One, so no gameplay edits for me and I still love this game.

I see people talk about this "bursting issue". So you want to completely negate the speed and acceleration ratings of the players? It sounds like in Madden when people say there is a "deep ball issue" because if you take a fast WR and throw it deep he will outrun a slower CB an catch the ball. Well.. that's the mathup. Chances are if Hazard in real life made that same run over and over it would work but you have to realize this is a video game and we are playing MUCH better than they would play in real life.

We have a HUGE camera angle advantage so we can see the whole pitch and make crazy passes that you would rarely see in real life. We can see defenders and the ball and make moves while seeing the next move that only the greats should be able to do. Back to Madden comparison, it's like the advantage of being able to see ALL your WRs at the same time. No NFL QB can do that, so in a way the game will never be full simulation unless they implement that disadvantage.

I also suggest people start posting some video evidence. Those of us lucky enough to be on X1/PS4/PC have very easy ways to record and share videos quickly. If we spend as much time as we don on this site it wouldnt hurt to SHOW these guys the issues if youre relying on them to fix it for you..
Old 10-31-2014, 11:21 AM   #44
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Hazard often has the highest successful take-on percentage in Europe, just gonna throw that out there. Most skilled midfielders have a take-on success rate of over 50 percent, just keep that in mind.

Obviously it's not optimal to be able to do this every time, but to be able to do it often IS technically realistic.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:24 AM   #45
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Hazard often has the highest successful take-on percentage in Europe, just gonna throw that out there. Most skilled midfielders have a take-on success rate of over 50 percent, just keep that in mind.

Obviously it's not optimal to be able to do this every time, but to be able to do it often IS technically realistic.
Agreed. If you're going to talk about the so-called burst exploit, don't start your sentence with:

"I was running through the midfield with {Hazard} {Sanchez} {Robben}..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 11:24 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjr1980
The defenders just seemed to be letting him fly by and not trying to catch up, and they were not accelerating when they were beside him just jogging, it may just be Hazard because he is really op, he is probably the best player i have played with. I did give the cpu a 1 point bump in accel but he was still torching them, maybe i will play with marking to see if that works.
I play with Chelsea on my CM so i can speak about him with a firm grasp i guess.

He is 4th in my goal scoring list. It goes like this: D. Costa, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard.

He is 1st on assists, with Fabregas and Oscar right behind.

Now, as you say, he his very quick and sometimes if feels overpowered, but not always. Why? I believe itīs this:

When i play against great teams who attack a lot and play high Hazard is a beast! He is fast down the wing, he can cut inside, etc...

When i play against teams that put more players defending, play closer to their own goal, etc... he doesnīt have so much space AND since there are more players, the help defender comes quickly to steal the ball (specially teams with a high agression slider in team tactics, remember, above 67, 2 players attack the player in possession of the ball, not one.

So, this feeling with Hazard (and sometimes with Willian too) will be there in certain games, but not all believe me. Just look as his stats from my 28 games (Premier League, not counting all other comps) career mode.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:36 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Agreed. If you're going to talk about the so-called burst exploit, don't start your sentence with:

"I was running through the midfield with {Hazard} {Sanchez} {Robben}..."
You are totally right, but the problem is defenders are jogging while watching players like hazard burst by. They don't even bother to tackle him. I solved this by turning game speed to normal.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:46 AM   #48
Rookie

You guys are all right, Hazard is a bad example, i was more concerned with the lack of urgency from the cpu, not with hazards ability, i will try with a lesser team in a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »