thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2024 Bowl week

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaosDTX
So I have a question for you all.

I'm in another online dynasty on this website and played my fist game and scored 86 points in the game. Keep in mind it was against the CPU and they weren't very good. Anyways, one of the other guys was looking at my stats and saw that I had 39 first downs and ran over 79 plays. He then proceeded to say that I play like cheese etc.

Anyways, I put up similar stats and run pretty much the same amount of plays over here as well. I just wanted your opinion on this matter and if you feel that my style of play(hurry up offense that runs a lot of plays and scores points fairly quickly) is cheesy.

Thanks.
I have no problem with it, as long as you don't run up the score in the 4th quarter, punt on 4th down in realistic situations and plug in your second stringers when the situation fits, as indicated in the rules. I'm fine with people scoring 50, 60, even 70 points, as I do myself. For 3 of the last 4 seasons, I have been in the top 5 in offensive scoring.

Though I did have a problem when you scored 100, as that's not realistic.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.