View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #307
rebe1
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: PC Discussions Thread

I did the same for my PC and PS4, but ended up returning the PS4 one for now. Maybe I'll pick it up later on if I want to play myCareer or something with my face scanned in.

The only problem I have with the PC version is that there doesn't seem to be that many people online playing. And those that do, choose either the Cavs, Houston, or Clippers. On top of that, they quit the game when they find that I am choosing the Raptors, or even worse, they quit the game when I am beating their Cavs/Rockets/Clips with the Raptors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Anyone have it on both PC and console? I grabbed the free PC version this weekend and my rig is more than enough to run it, is also connected to my 110 inch screen for big screen gaming but I haven't tried a console version due to no demo.

Was thinking console for face scanning only really and PC for modding but after reading the modding thread, there might not be a lot this year and maybe I should just go console.

No differences at all I assume for those that have tried both? I noticed at least the PC is getting patches this year which is good.