metallicarl
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
metallicarl,

I ended up adding two younger players to Army's recieving core....they are both huge targets...

Aaron Alexander is 6'6 199 lb Wr and Ali Velasquez is 6'10 270 lb TE, WR and OT.

Both were listed on Army's All Decade Team (00-2009)

I used them in replacement for a few of the older guys at WR from the 40's and 50's you listed....was really hard for me to find any DATA on those guys so I decided to go younger with Alexander and Velasquez.

Just have to wrap up their defense and they'll be good to go....

Never thought i could ever create All Time team for Army so thanks for providing all the information.....

This will complete all 3 service academy teams for me.....Army will lack the talent at QB that Navy has in Staubach and Air Force with Dee Dowis but they have by far the best Backfield of the 3 teams.
Yeah, I thought it would be tough to do the old guys. That list I came up with were just suggestions, you do an awesome job researching those guys. I remember Alexander...I liked to try and build Army up in dynasty because they were always one of the lowest ranked teams on NCAA and he was always rated pretty high but I dont remember Velasquez. Thats one hell of a target!!! I'm working on researching some teams for a project but if you need help with templates for some of the remaining teams I can look up a few for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove