Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #985
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow15UFgators
Let me first state, great job on these rosters. They look great. There are a couple of people i would like to see in here.

1. Big Ben Miami (OH)
2. JD Clowney South Carolina
3. LaDanian Tomlinson TCU
4. Dallas Baker the Touchdown maker for Florida
5. JJ WATT
6. Joe Staley
7. Eric Fisher
8. Cam Newton
9. RGIII
10. Julio Jones
11. AJ Green

Other than that great job guys. i know this had to take years upon years to do. Bravo Zulu guys. I will have a great time.
Thanks man....

And yes it does take forever.....I started this file back in 2011 with 60 original teams completed and I'm only up to 75 right now LOL!

Very time consuming that sometimes causes me to take short breaks to avoid burnout.

Hoping to end up with roughly 80-85 teams total...

As for those players most of them played after 2010 my cutoff point which is why they aren't the current rosters.

But you guys can always edit over a player to replace on the file if you like and just modify their ratings.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 03:36 PM   #986
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
There were a couple of other guys that I found articles on where they were described as certain NFL players if they didnt have to serve:

TE Clennie Brundidge--6-4/224(typical size for TE's in the 70's) and made many preseason and post season AA lists, played in the Hula Bowl. Also played 4 years of basketball so was pretty athletic.

G Aaron Burger---played in the 03 Hula Bowl and was 6-2/290

Even though most didnt get a chance to tryout for NFL, all star games usually invite service players, so most of the players I listed played in AS games. I dont know how hard they are to find but I have seen a few AS games on youtube going back to the 1960's. Maybe you could see how they performed against guys that did get drafted high.
These guys (Army) are taking much longer than anticipated...

It's extremely hard to get hard Data on their players (40 times, verticals, bench reps)...

So thanks for the information on Brundige it give me a better idea of how to rate him.

It took me like 3-4 days to find information on Pete Dawkins and also Mr Inside and Mr Outside....their backfield be rated with high intelligence (Awareness) and also very good blocking skills for their option attack.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 11-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #987
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
These guys (Army) are taking much longer than anticipated...

It's extremely hard to get hard Data on their players (40 times, verticals, bench reps)...

So thanks for the information on Brundige it give me a better idea of how to rate him.

It took me like 3-4 days to find information on Pete Dawkins and also Mr Inside and Mr Outside....their backfield be rated with high intelligence (Awareness) and also very good blocking skills for their option attack.
I dont think you'll be able to find any raw numbers on the older guys, I just try to find coach's or writer's descriptions of them like "elusive", "quick", or "intelligent" so that I can at least get a correct style for them. A good example, RB Carlton Jones(over 3,000 career yards) was described as "good at reading the field and making cuts" so in addition to having good AWR, agility and vision, he probably wasnt the fastest or strongest.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #988
Rookie

OVR: 0

How many more teams are you going to do? I'm planning on downloading these (again) and then making some personal preference changes (mostly adding players post-2010), but I want to wait until you've done all that you're going to do.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #989
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Warrior
How many more teams are you going to do? I'm planning on downloading these (again) and then making some personal preference changes (mostly adding players post-2010), but I want to wait until you've done all that you're going to do.
I'm 75 total right now...

Leaves with me about 5-10 more teams to reach my goal of 80-85 for the Final version.

Will be uploading Army soon.

Once they are completed these will be the remaining major programs I'm looking to add.

Duke
Miss St
Northwestern
Oregon St
Vanderbilt
Washington St

These teams will be last if I decide to move forward with them
Grambling St
New Mexico
UCF
Wyoming

Sorry this project has taken so long and my deadline to wrap things up is still Thanksgiving weekend....

I'll probably start just plugging in teams and using the default roster ratings that match each player the best to get through the final 5-10 squads.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #990
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

metallicarl,

I ended up adding two younger players to Army's recieving core....they are both huge targets...

Aaron Alexander is 6'6 199 lb Wr and Ali Velasquez is 6'10 270 lb TE, WR and OT.

Both were listed on Army's All Decade Team (00-2009)

I used them in replacement for a few of the older guys at WR from the 40's and 50's you listed....was really hard for me to find any DATA on those guys so I decided to go younger with Alexander and Velasquez.

Just have to wrap up their defense and they'll be good to go....

Never thought i could ever create All Time team for Army so thanks for providing all the information.....

This will complete all 3 service academy teams for me.....Army will lack the talent at QB that Navy has in Staubach and Air Force with Dee Dowis but they have by far the best Backfield of the 3 teams.

Last edited by Playmakers; 11-10-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #991
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
metallicarl,

I ended up adding two younger players to Army's recieving core....they are both huge targets...

Aaron Alexander is 6'6 199 lb Wr and Ali Velasquez is 6'10 270 lb TE, WR and OT.

Both were listed on Army's All Decade Team (00-2009)

I used them in replacement for a few of the older guys at WR from the 40's and 50's you listed....was really hard for me to find any DATA on those guys so I decided to go younger with Alexander and Velasquez.

Just have to wrap up their defense and they'll be good to go....

Never thought i could ever create All Time team for Army so thanks for providing all the information.....

This will complete all 3 service academy teams for me.....Army will lack the talent at QB that Navy has in Staubach and Air Force with Dee Dowis but they have by far the best Backfield of the 3 teams.
Yeah, I thought it would be tough to do the old guys. That list I came up with were just suggestions, you do an awesome job researching those guys. I remember Alexander...I liked to try and build Army up in dynasty because they were always one of the lowest ranked teams on NCAA and he was always rated pretty high but I dont remember Velasquez. Thats one hell of a target!!! I'm working on researching some teams for a project but if you need help with templates for some of the remaining teams I can look up a few for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 12:31 AM   #992
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Yeah trying to knock these out for a Thanksgiving weekend release

Templates for the following schools would be very helpful of if you have time
Washington St
Northwestern
Oregon St

Tcoaker is helping me Vanderbilt roster and Rolltide helped me out with Miss St roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »