Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #1001
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGabe615
I played 2 games last night with your rosters, and like you said UT (Tennessee) is one of the best teams on there. They are stacked from QB to Kicker. I also really liked FSU and their defense. Man those boys were nasty out there with Brooks, Sanders, Boulware and Co. I am wanting to run a dynasty, but I honestly don't know which team I should run with 1st. There are so many options. I just don't know where to begin my journey.
I would hold off on the Dynasty because there's a few more teams left that will be added and I'm hoping to set up all the playbooks and Run/Pass Ratios for you guys so that it will be loaded with the rosters once you go into Dynasty mode.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 03:45 AM   #1002
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS NCAA 14 ALUMNI TEAM

OFFENSE-ARMY OPTION-(RUN%-80/PASS%-20)
NO HUDDLE-CONSERVATIVE
DEFENSE-3/4 MULTIPLE

IMPACT/ALL AMERICAN PLAYERS

HB/DB #41 Glenn "Mr Outside" Davis (Sr, 5'8 170)

Key Ratings:
OVR-85, SPD-89, STR-64, AGI-81, ACC-93, AWR-98, BTK-70, TRK-57, ELU-81, BCV-99, SFA-57, SPM-82, JKM-82, CAR-85, CTH-75, MCV-60, ZCV-81, PRC-83

In the 1920s, Notre Dame’s Four Horsemen captured the imagination of college football fans. A generation later, the sports headlines told of Mr. Inside and Mr. Outside — Blanchard the hard-driving fullback and Davis the speedy halfback.

Blanchard and Davis were also known as the Touchdown Twins, Blanchard scoring 38 touchdowns in three seasons (1944 to ’46) and Davis 59 in four seasons (1943 to ’46). Time and Life magazines pictured them together on their covers.

Davis finished his career with a school-record 59 touchdowns, 354 points and 5,161 all-purpose yards. In all, he earned 10 varsity letters while at West Point, including four in football, three in baseball, two in track and field and one in basketball. Davis was inducted into the National Football Foundation College Hall of Fame in 1961.

Blanchard’s best season was 1945, when he became the first junior to win the Heisman, awarded to the nation’s best college football player, and the first football player to win the Sullivan Award as the country’s top amateur athlete. He averaged 7.1 yards a carry, running for 718 yards, and scored 19 touchdowns as the Cadets went 9-0.

Blanchard also punted and kicked off, and played linebacker on defense. In the off-season, he was an outstanding shot-putter and sprinter.

FB/LB/P #35 Doc "Mr Inside" Blanchard (Sr, 6'2 205)

Key Ratings:
OVR-85, SPD-82, STR-72, AGI-72, ACC-90, AWR-91, BTK-91, TRK-97, ELU-52, BCV-96, SFA-70, SPM-65, JKM-75, CAR-94, CTH-61, TAK-74, BSH-73, PUR-99, KICK POWER-88/KICK ACCURACY-67

TEAM RESOURCES/VIDEOS
http://www.goarmysports.com/genrel/d...oodward00.html Flashback To Glenn Davis
http://www.goarmysports.com/genrel/m...michael00.html Flashback To Michael McElrath
https://army.rivals.com/content.asp?...ll&CID=1307006 THE TOP 10 ARMY PLAYERS OF THE LAST DECADE
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...f/history4.pdf
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...ideRecords.pdf
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...breceiving.pdf

OFFENSE
QB-#16 Leamon Hall-(Sr), #7 Ronnie McAda-(Sr), #12 Reggie Nevels-(Jr), #10 Zac Dahman-(So)
RB-#41 Glenn Davis-(Sr/DB), #24 Pete Dawkins-(Sr/IMPACT), #21 Bob Anderson-(Sr), #30 Michael Mayweather-(Sr), #25 Michael Wallace-(Jr), #38 Carlton Jones-(So), #8 Scott Wesley-(So)
FB-#35 Doc Blanchard-(Sr/LB/Capt), #22 Charlie Jarvis-(Sr), #42 Collin Mooney-(So), #33 Mike Viti-(So)
WR-#87 Bill Carpenter-(Sr,), #88 Mike Fahnestock-(Sr), #85 Terry Young-(Sr), #80 Joe Albano-(Sr), #19 Aaron Alexander-(Jr), #17 William White-(Jr), #9 Aris Comeaux-(Jr), #3 Omari Thompson-(Jr), #5 Jeremy Trimble-(So)
TE-#82 Clennie Brundidge-(Sr), #83 Gary Stele-(Sr), #84 Ron Leshinski-(Jr), #89 Clint Dodson-(Jr), #76 Alejandro Villanueva-(Fr/WR/OT)
OT-#77 Brian Connolly-(Sr), #71 Neil Ravitz-(Jr), #75 Joel Glover-(Jr), #72 Paul Henderson-(Jr)
OG-#67 Bob Mischak-(Sr), #79 Don Smith-(Sr), #70 Aaron Burger-(Jr), #74 Seth Nieman-(Jr)
C-#52 Dan Enright-(Sr), #68 Dustin Plumadore-(Jr)

DEFENSE
DE-#86 Zac Hurst-(Jr), #98 Will Sullivan-(Jr), #94 Cameron Craig-(So), #44 Josh McNary-(Fr)
DT-#62 Scott Kozak-(Sr), #99 Clarence Holmes-(Jr), #93 Mike Gann-(Fr)
OLB-#54 Ken Johnson-(Sr/IMPACT), #48 Adisa King-(Jr), #40 Ryan Kent-(Jr), #36 Brian Zickfoose-(Jr), #50 Steve Anderson-(Fr)
MLB-#56 Townsend Clarke-(Sr), #45 Ben Kotwica-(Sr), #6 Lyle Weaver-(Jr), #46 Greg Washington-(Jr), #53 Jason Frazier-(Jr)
CB-#18 Dave Charest-(Sr), #20 Dhyan Tarver-(Jr), #37 Delente Brewer-(Jr), #39 Jonathan Lewis-(Jr), #27 Ray Stith-(Jr)
FS-#4 Michael McElrath-(Sr/Capt/IMPACT), #29 Jordan Murray-(So)
SS-#31 Curt Daniels-(Jr), #13 Caleb Campbell-(So)

SPECIAL TEAMS
K-#11 Craig Stopa-(Sr)
P-#14 Dan MacElroy-(Jr), #1 Owen Tolson-(So)
KOS-Blanchard
LS-Enright
PR/KR-Davis/Mayweather

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 11-14-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #1003
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

A couple of interesting things that I learned about Army doing research

1) Dt Mike Gann is the son of former NFL DL Mike Gann who played with the Falcons and college ball at Notre Dame.

2). QB Ronnie McAda as mentioned earlier was drafted by the Packers in 1997 was Mr Irrelavant. McAda set a Army single season record in 1996 by completing 63.2% of his passes.

3). TE Ron Leshinski in a recent poll I researched was surpringly voted as Army's best player in the last 50 years by their fans.

4). FS Michael McElrath back in 1993 was third-team All-America choice by Football News as a senior. This guy was a stud for Army during his playing days.

5). QB Leamon Hall still holds the single game record for passing yards (385) vs North Carolina back in 1976.

6). LB Ben Kotwica who was the leader of Army's 1996 defense that ranked 6th in the country vs the run is now the Washington Redskins Special teams coach.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:22 PM   #1004
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Congrats on finishing Army, I can't imagine how much work that must have taken...

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #1005
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Thought I'd post an extremely rough draft of Washington State, that I will continue to edit as I figure out who goes where and who should start.

Obviously I still have some work to do with the defense (especially in the secondary), but I'm getting closer. Linebacker and defensive tackle are quite deep upon further research...

QB -- Drew Bledsoe, Ryan Leaf, Jason Gesser, Alex Brink, Jack Thompson, Mark Rypien, Ed Goddard, Timm Rosenbach

(Rosenbach and Rypien are expendable, but the other 6 almost have to be there. Bledsoe, Leaf, Gesser, and Thompson were all Heisman finalists, Goddard was a 3-time All-American. Brink holds many Wazzu records.)

RB -- Jerome Harrison, Rueben Mayes, Steve Broussard, Shaumbe Wright-Fair, Kerry Porter

FB -- Bob Kennedy

WR -- Brandon Gibson, Jason Hill, Michael Bumpus, Nakoa McElrath, Tim Stallworth, Mike Levenseller, Hugh Campbell, Nian Taylor

TE -- Pat Beach, Clarence Williams, Jed Collins

T -- Scott Sanderson, Turk Edwards, Mel Dressel, Calvin Armstrong, John Husby

G -- Derrick Roche, Mike Utley, Dan Lynch, Steve Ostermann

C -- Mel Hein, Geoff Reece, Mark Chandless

DT -- Rien Long, Leon Bender, Keith Millard, Chad Eaton, Wayne Foster, Matt Elisara, Erik Howard

DE -- DeWayne Patterson, Mkristo Bruce

LB -- Will Derting, Mark Fields, Anthony McClanahan, Lee Blakeney, Brian Forde, D.D. Acholonu, John Rushing, Tom Poe

CB -- Marcus Trufant, Bill Gaskins, Jason David

FS -- Lamont Thompson, Paul Sorensen, Erik Coleman

SS -- Eric Frampton,

K -- Jason Hanson, Drew Dunning

P -- Kyle Basler

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #1006
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thanks I needed that template for Wash St....

I'll probably add about 10-12 players that be listed as a Fr or Soph on the file....

Old 11-17-2014, 02:27 PM   #1007
Pro

Here's my crack at a Northwestern lineup:

QB-Otto Graham, Paddy Driscoll (/RB), Tom Meyers, Zak Kustok, Mike Kafka
RB-Darnell Autry, Damien Anderson, Sean Bennett, Jason Wright, Noah Herron
FB-Mike Adamle, Bob Christian
WR-D'Wayne Bates, Paul Flatley, Steve Tasker, Jim Lash, Richard Buchannon, Sam Simmons
TE-Steve Craig, Chuck Logan, Jay Tant
T-Chris Hinton, Fate Echols, Cas Banaszek,Trai Essex
G-Matt O'Dwyer, Zach Strief, Andy Cverko, Ikechuku Ndukwe
C-Jack Rudnay, Joe Cerne

DE-Luis Castillo, Skip McClendon, Gene Gossage, Corey Wooten, Tim Powell, Dwayne Missouri
DT-Barry Cofield, Norm Wells, Joe Szczecko, Ted Karras, John Gill
OLB-Napoleon Harris, Mike Guendling, Barry Gardner, Kevin Bentley
MLB-Pat Fitzgerald, Alex Moyer, Steve Shine
CB-Irv Cross, Fred Williamson, Mark Johnston, Larry Benz, Sherrick McManus
FS-Elbert Kimbrough, Dick Smith
SS-Phil Clark, Dick Alban, Pete Shaw

K-Sam Valenzisi
P-John Kidd

Star players in bold. Interesting mix of guys, with an all-time great QB, a couple All-American RBs, Steve Tasker, Pat Fitzgerald, and some DBs who had nice NFL careers.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #1008
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

These two guys won't be the starters for their respective teams but it should make for a intersting macthup if you guys ever play Washington vs Washington St.

Sonny Sixkiller vs Jack "The Throwin Samoan" Thompson

Never saw either guy play but apparently they were really good players back in college.

Thompson was so good the Bengals took a shot on him by drafting him 3rd overall I believe in the 1976 draft.

He was labled a bust but his career at WSU was stellar.

Also speaking of QB's I was shocked to find out that Drew Bledsoe ran a 4.7 40 time at the NFL combine....I always viewed Bledsoe as being a slow guy LOL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »