View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:18 PM   #7
SmooveMove
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Your MYCareer Wrestler

I've created a guy in WWE games for years complete with a basic backstory that I could never really bring to life due to the lack of a Career mode. I've used him in SVR 2011 & WWE 12's universe modes, but I'm more interested in using Universe as a franchise type mode, so My Career is the perfect opportunity to finally live his career.

He's 6'4 225 lbs. A physical specimen like John Cena, but slimmer and lighter. He grew up in the ghetto which is where he gets his personality from, as well as his brawling skills. He's a funny guy, but he's still taken very seriously when he wants to be. In that way he's similar to Kurt Angles character. He grew up struggling, and wrestling was the only thing that kept him going through his difficult childhood. Eventually he makes it to the big time (his story is similar to Dean Ambrose or Eminem in that respect).

Anyways, this sudden fame and fortune that he never even dreamed he could actually achieve catches him off guard, and he develops a huge ego. All he wants to do is take advantage of this fame. Make money, get women, that sorta thing. (think a cocky evolution Randy Orton). He's a stereotypical delusion Money, Clothes, Women rapper, except he's a wrestler of course.