View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #849
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
That's funny. Been so long I don't even remember how to do a franchise! I think I am just going to do a 1 team franchise (Warriors) and see what happens. I sure hope the CPU doesn't do crazy stuff with trades and not re-signing their stars.

Another quick thing: Any changes to do the Coach Profiles to enhance the game from your perspective?
The coaching profiles are actually a ROSTER SAVE. So you can tweak them to fit your enjoyment, but be sure to then save the ROSTER you are working on, as these do not save as a "settings" save. To be honest, this is the hardest part of roster editing for me as I'm just not that good at these. I just try to go with what I know and leave it at that...

Also, I have some more updates to this set. I had to fix the shooting accuracy sliders, but today I played a game from my 1990-91 file and I saw 27 OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS COMBINED for both teams. But the shooting percentages were dreadful. So I know the problem: it is the STRENGTH slider that affects offensive rebounding, but that also impacts the passing (too low and it's terrible turnovers) and guys aren't able to get shots off with accuracy, especially underneath. Yeah, I know it's a few years later - but this set is still worth updating. I'll fix them when I get to my notes.