View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
TheSaints7
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
Why is tak so low?
Tackling can affect the running game and I personally feel that the running game works realistically well with this setting. You can tweak this to find the right balance if you like. It is just a base for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Well well, glad to see someone is taking a crack at the QBA Chart concept. I actually thought about applying the concept to my Rated E Sliders as they're based off the lowest rating.

I might have to jump in here and help you put together the list if I can get some time and if you'll have it.

This can be played in CFM, you just have to exit out to change the sliders and load them back in.
Any help is appreciated, its just of course time consuming. Still quite a bit of trial and error at the moment but I am getting closer each day. Finally feels as if Quarterbacks are playing like they should in Madden.
I have just seen your E Rated Sliders and they look very interesting, might have to try them out myself.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 11-14-2014 at 09:31 AM.