View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 02:32 AM   #45
TheWood56
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The results of this game were while using the sliders I posted in the last post on page 2, which essentially uses the OP's original penalty slider settings, with CPU interception @75 and CPU QB Acc @77...The completion rate for the CPU is still high but @72 the QB seemed to check down fast. The HUM QB Acc i bumped to 1; there were some short pass completions that weren't happening at the "0" accuracy, but I believe adjusting the 3 penalty sliders noted in my slider notes at the end of page 4 of this thread will balance things out...Just my 2 cents....maybe even a HUM QB Acc of 3 would help?
I don't understand why this is happening in your games. I've recently been playing with CPU QBA @ 66 and it's been very realistic. I'm actually coming off of my most enjoyable pro game yet, which was actually my 1st ever LOSS on pro (which had me really excited). I was Jets and played Redskins. I lost in a very tight and competitive 24-20 game. I had a chance to win in but turned it over on downs with 1:20 left. They finished in the victory formation.

They were carving me up on the ground with Alfred Morris. No massive gains but very consistent, and they just kept pounding the rock. He finished with a 6+avg. Roy Helu Jr didn't have as much succes against me, which you wouldn't expect. Very different feel defending both runners. Morris was a handful to bring down and had great vision. Helu was a little quicker but went down mostly after first contact. RGIII was simply managing the game for them, behind their strong ground attack. He did however burn me on at least 2 or 3 big pass plays as I was stacking the box to stop the run. RGIII finished 68% passing. His YPA would've been high. Had some inaccurate throws which you'd expect and wasn't dinking and dunking everything. Was actually opening up off of play action and having shots down the field vs one on one coverage. He was also very pocket aware and scrambled very smartly converting many 3rd downs with his legs, even when I was spying/containing him. Just too athletic. Took a couple sacks only, but was otherwise very effective. Ran the read option great too, and always slid to avoid the hit. Actually dived head first with arms extended to convert a 3rd and 4 play when it didn't look like he'd make it.

On the other side, Vick felt very inaccurate at times for me, completing just 58% of his passes. He did hit a couple of nice intermediate to deep balls, but overall was inconsistent with his accuracy. I also leaned more on my running game behind Ivory who was solid with a 5+avg. It was really a battle of the trenches and RB's and the game kept comparing both runners stats etc. which was a great presentation feel. The QB play was more about who could manage the game better and convert the 3rd and manageable plays. RGIII was much more efficient than I was with Vick. No INT's were thrown all game. RGIII had 3 TD passes while I had 2 with Vick. Thrilling game. Very realistic. So excited for my 1st pro LOSS.

CPU – USER:

QBA: 3 – 66
PB: 0 – 100
WRC: 44 – 44
RB: 0 – 100
Fumble: 33 – 50

RT: 0 – 55
INT: 0 – 44
PC: 3 – 100
TKL: 10 – 50

Also, FG and punt accuracy MUST be set to 0 for USER. I have yet to miss a FG or kick a touchback from a punt. Kicking cone is super slow and even at 0 it's ridiculously easy. CPU punt accuracy has been 80 and I don't think they've once pinned me inside my 10 yard line, even when just outside FG range. Thinking I may as well bump theirs up to 100. Don't think it'll make much difference but. They struggle with coffin corner punts it seems.
Advertisements - Register to remove