Thread: Christmas 2014
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
mike24forever
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Christmas 2014

I know that my American friends have yet to celebrate their Thanksgiving, but Christmas is in full swing in my household. My wife and I have our 3 trees up, decorated the entire house inside and out and we've started and have almost finished our Christmas shopping. The radio stations in Toronto, 98.1 and 93.1fm have flipped to Christmas music and 102.5fm in Buffalo has as well. Please post stations in your neck of the woods, that have transitioned over to Christmas music.

With 32 days until Christmas, I thought I would start this thread and hopefully open a discussion on traditions, decorating, shopping ideas and or your Christmas list. What are some of your favourite Christmas commercials? Mine is the Folgers coffee commercial when the son comes home and wakes everyone up with the smell of coffee!

I understand it may be TOO early for some people, so please don't come and post that. I get it. This time of year can also be difficult for some people. For those of you in that situation, I hope this season finds you and your love ones well.

Christmas has always been special to me and it means even more to me now after my accident and as I get older. For me it's an opportunity to relive happy traditions and memories, make new ones and enjoy the holidays with my friends and family.

Basically, I'm a Christmas nut! I love the movies and the music, basically I love it all...except for eggnog!
Advertisements - Register to remove