View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #328
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Well, after a pretty successful run with Matt10 putting together the NCAA 14 slider set (see my signature below), I have created a new slider set. The premise is a tad different here as it relies on a lower KRI slider. What this does is give a more read-and-react feel to the set. A lot of the same things we have been doing on the NCAA set and the previous M15 set are captured here.

For those for the NCAA 14 OS Community Slider crowd, a couple of noticeable differences I'd like to highlight:
  • IG is set here to default. QB AI works differently on M15. QB tendencies are driven by their individual traits from the roster file. Some QBs check down more, some scramble more, some force more passes.
  • The fumble slider = the RBA slider, but it reverse. You raise it above 50 here to get CPU RBs to make more moves and cuts. I.e. the higher it is, the better the running backs perform.
  • The pass block slider is set to 0 for both times. Pass protection works much better on M15 at this setting. You will see double-teams in pass protection at this setting and it can be quite effective.

One final note: NCAA is more my thing, so I have not put in the hours of play time like I have on that game. But what I am looking for here are reactions; do defenders break on the ball realistically, is pass coverage good but without the "mirroring" effect, etc.

The following is the new "low KRI" Beta set:

Speed: Slow or Normal
Gameplay: All-Madden
qtr length: 13min
accel clock: 20 sec
injuries: Personal choice - I am using 55
fatigue: 60
speed threshold: 19
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: off, user preference
Camera: Standard, user preference

HUM/CPU
qb acc: 6/3
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 40/40
run blocking: 40/40
Fumbles: 55/55
Reaction time: 5/5
interceptions: 35/30
Pass coverage: 40/40
tackling: 30/30

Special Teams – Same for both - thanks to SECElit3's set for this....
FG Power – 50
FG Acc - 1 (use 38 for play now games)
Punt Power - 50
Punt Acc - 50
KO Power - 50

Penalties SUPER IMPORTANT!!!
Penalties
Offside: 70
False Start:65
Holding: 80
Facemask: 40
DPI: 50
OPI: 75
PCI: 30
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 50
roughing the passer:50
roughing the kicker: 30

AUTOSUBS - Courtesy of aholbert32 http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/759146-aarons-auto-sub-sliders.html

QB out/in - 0/3
RB - 78/82
WR- 30/35
TE- 30/35
OL - 0/3
DE, DT and LB - 50/55
CB/S - 30/35

Enjoy guys and please offer your feedback.