View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
almostbobsaget
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2
WWE 2K16 Wishlist

Now that we've had a little under two weeks to soak in WWE 2K15, what are your thoughts/hopes/dreams for the next installment of the series - WWE 2K16?

Let's keep this to a wishlist and not turn it into a point out what's wrong with WWE 2K15 thread.

Here's my thoughts:

General
  • Improved grapple system based on the system implemented on current gen.
    • Expand to have actual low-impact grapples end the sequences.
  • Improved animations.
    • Ladder match winning sequences need overhauled so they player doesn't fall off the ladder every time. Make it based on the stamina system.
    • Overhaul the cutscenes, make the majority of them interactive to immerse the player in the game.
  • WWE The Music Store
    • If they're going to limit the amount of entrances and not allow custom music, open a music store to let the player either purchase the music to use or let them have the ability to use the VC they obtain to purchase it.
  • Expanded Skills/Abilities, some examples
    • 2.99999 Kick-Out Skill - Much like the resiliency button was used in previous games, give the player the skill to be able to kick out at 2.999 one/twice/three times at any time during the match, depending on the level.
    • Pump It Up! - Use the crowd to gain Stamina back and enter your comeback sequence.
    • Desperation Finisher - Ability to hit a desperation finisher by draining your full stamina bar to even the odds.

I had more, but I can't think of them right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove