Old 12-01-2014, 01:14 PM   #409
carlito1171
Rookie

carlito1171's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Wow!! Just finished a tough game as the Jets versus the Colts (preseason as I wanted to see how the backups played). The Colts won 24-13 as they effectively shut down the Jets' inept offense all day.

I don't put too much value into the stats but the two Colts QBs completed an aggregate 63% of their passes. I did sack Hasselback three times but all three were coverage sacks and he has such crappy ratings/traits, that I wasn't surprised. BUT, given that he's a guy I usually sack half a dozen times a game on All Madden, that was very encouraging.

Going to scrutinize coverage a bit as it may be a little tight....but we will see if modifications are needed.

So far, I am VERY encouraged. Don't know if these will placate the more seasoned Madden players (I'm no stick jockey - but am more than competent and understand the game), but I think that we are so far heading in the right direction.

Keep the comments coming, I will play some more after work tomorrow.
Try low reaction time with high PCV. Defenders still have the ability to cover well, but are less "psychic". I was actually able to "throw people open" as the CB's who weren't looking didn't suddenly respond to my button press....

Lowering both the OPI/DPI but leaving the OPI slightly higher makes the receivers more aggressive for me as well. I have mine at 20 DPI/25 OPI, but people have been getting good results with the numbers in the teens. That coupled with the Reaction time/PCV tweak in your sliders and the WR's are actually attacking the ball down the field. OPI/DPI lowered actually make the WR/DB interactions livable IMO.