View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #264
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Your absolutely right. Ive given up on perfection this year but im so sick of patches and tuners throwing things outta whack. There are great sets on here and ive actually had more fun talking to people on here about Madden than playing it. Ive played on AM forever and ive never adjusted so much with this series in my life. Ive changed speeds, tried all pro which is okay but i find it too easy and the tackle animations where players trip and fall all over each other like bowling pins is awful. I just want to play AM post patch, get immersed and forget that the sliders are there. Every year i have them out of the way by September and im good. This year i get a set right where i want it then suddenly its thrown out of whack and back to OS i go. This sucks.
Yep, I have an adjusted set, I will post it here the fumbles and the AI tackling slider aren't set yet, but here is a good base. I'm trying to shore these up over the next couple of days. Once they are complete I'll update my thread. Go ahead and use the jump the snap and whatever else. I have seen the AI go deep and burn me if I over blitz. You should get some entertaining games with this.

qb acc: 6/6 **Human QB acc needs to be above 5 so deep balls aren't underthrown consistently**
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 50/50
run blocking: 10/60
Fumbles: 3/3
Reaction time: 50/50
interceptions: 50/50
Pass coverage: 25/25
tackling: 5/20

Special teams

FG power: 50
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt power: 35