View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #270
Sturzinator
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Seriously man??? Whatever, that's all well and good but after "pimping" the drop of his "wicked brew" for weeks now he has basically stated that he is taking his ball and going home because he doesn't want to play by the OS rules. You want to talk about being juvenile?

"Healthy and well adjusted adult"....have you read any of this thread?
So he has a screw loose because you don't agree with his writing style? His "posting persona"?

Like I said, he did release at least one set this year. Maybe it worked for you, maybe it didn't. Maybe there was just one small portion of what he tested and posted about that helped you or someone else enjoy that one particular aspect of the game a little more. Maybe you're an all or nothing kind of guy and got tired of waiting for the big payoff- whatever.

I don't really know what happened with regard to the "violation of OS posting rules", but it sounds very minor, especially in comparison to some other things I've seen happen around here.

It is what it is. There's just no sense in lamenting over what could have been. Take what good you can squeeze out of it and move on.

I understand the frustration with the sliders - believe me. The venom should be directed toward EA Tiburon for making them the ineffective mess they are, not the volunteers here on OS that are trying to help solve them.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 12-03-2014 at 12:52 PM.