Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Made some additional changes, AGAIN...lol

The biggest change this time was setting D.P.I.: 99 & O.P.I.: 0....I actual got WR James Jones of the Raiders, on a streak route, to jump for the ball against the Bengals' CB Leon Hall, and win the battle for a 34 yard gain on a 2nd and 10 play. No user assistance on the play.

It isn't an automatic every time for the WR, but so far, it appears the receiver is taking an aggressive action towards the ball.

(fingers crossed):: The OP has been edited to show the changes.

My current, work in progress, with the new changes, is to get the CPU run game up to speed again; Bengals' HB Giovani Bernard only averaged 2.2 yds/carry and the Bengals passed at a ratio of just over 2:1 in relation to run attempts.
I'm not surprised by this. Before the patch I was playing with Whosnext's Pro set and in that thread he found the same thing, lower OPI made the WRs much more aggressive to the ball. Also, higher DPI seemed to make them more aggressive. We were using 10/10 for the DPI/OPI and the battle for the ball and the animations were really great. I haven't tried that set since the patch but plan to give it a test later this week. Overall I thought the game felt much smoother and the animations were far better on Pro, not sure what the patch has done to that.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco