View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #3
itchyroll_51
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Winning in 2k15 (Full Gameplay HOF Sim) Quarter by Quarter - Sam Pham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide3883
Contesting is useless. When you've got Gortat hitting Ray Allen fadeaway 3s and Lawson/Afflalo making contact layups 90% of the time.
Contesting isnt useless and the examples you mentioned are outliers. I understand your frustration don't get me wrong; but I do have recorded gameplay above to back me up. I manually contested both KD and Westbrook multiple times in the 1st quarter gameplay vid. They shot 40% at best; manual contesting with right stick and turbo does make a difference.

Just like IRL these are SUPER STARS they will make tough shots. But looking at the gameplay I have, you must admit I made them missed a high amount of shots too by manual contesting.

Contesting works and is an integral part of winning; it just takes practice and recognition. Don't give up on manual contesting man, it is one of the most important defensive skills ^_^ Once again i understand though if the outlier plays piss you off, i feel that way sometimes too