View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 04:45 AM   #646
gomner89
Rookie

gomner89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Charter, first and foremost I just have to say a massive thank you.

Your newest AM set (where most the sliders are at 1 or 2) saved this game for me.

Played two games last night on my CFM (year 4) as the Saints and was blown away with the gameplay.

The first game was against the Bears, who i rightly blew out (they are poor this year at about 77 overall). The gameplay felt genuine, i recorded three sacks but they all flowed, as in it was because of the OL not picking up the extra blitzers and the QB (who was Blaine Gabbert....Cutler being injured) not getting the ball away in time. However Gabbert moved around in the pocket, threw balls away in pressured and attempted deep balls...I loved it.

The second game was a close loss to the Bucs, they have a fantastic OL in my CFM this year and I just could not get pressure on the QB, as a result Glennon was able to post 423 yards and 3 TD's against me, his accuracy was around the 68.00%.

Overall, absolutely loved the gameplay, it was refreshing to see the QB throw the ball away when he felt pressure coming, this is how Madden should play without sliders having to be changed.