View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 12:40 AM   #119
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

hang in there, I'm trying a few things. I'm trying to jam up the shorter routes to make the AI go deep more and have those throws be innaccurate some times, all the while trying to avoid too many coverage sacks.

In addition, I'm trying to find the tackling/fumble balance that will lead to alot more runs stuffed for 1 to 3 yards with the possibility of breaking some 20+yard runs so the averages come out right all while still seeing non-QBs fumble and not have the QB fumble on every scramble.

I have the human sliders pretty much where I need them. Streak routes though remain an enigma, I would to be able to hit them without it being underthrown and picked too often.

Anyway, here is the base set that I was trying out. It looks like Pass reaction ampliphies the INTs so 40 INT is too high and 35 is too low its somewhere in there.

qb acc: 6/3 **Human QB acc needs to be above 5 so deep balls aren't underthrown consistently**
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 65/50
run blocking: 5/50
Fumbles: 7/7
Reaction time: 65/65
interceptions: 38/38
Pass coverage: 75/25
tackling: 13/30

Special teams

FG power: 50
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt power: 35
Punt Accuracy: 90
kickoff power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 90
False Start: 60
Holding: 60
Facemask: 54
DPI: 10
OPI: 10
PUNT CATCH interference: 75
Clipping: 70
int grounding: 1
roughing the passer: 45
roughing the kicker: 55

Anyway, the key to eliminating Robo is to make sure the underneath routes get covered. I would suggest that if you suspect its going to be a pass and the yardage is 10 to go or less, I would hit the triangle beutton and call for underneath coverage. That will take away those dunk passes to the middle of the field to some extent.