Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2014, 11:02 PM   #113
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Updated on page 1.

Are you guys seeing too many fumbles or do you like it where its at.

1 more thing I might do is raise the AI tackling up to 30 or 35 and put human fumbles to 5. Also raise human tackling up to 10 and AI fumbles to 5. Right now it feels like the QBs are fumbling too much. I want to see on average 3 fumbles per game. Right now its closer to 5.

Fist im going to try these changes along with the updated OP. Two quick things should i keep hum int at 40 or go back to 50? And is offsides going back to 75? I still dig the hell out of this set and i also enjoy seeing the cpu finishing drives but with my particular style of play i see it too often. I can hang with the cpu every game but once they pull away scorewise its a wrap and it snowballs. Thats my only gripe is the AI doesnt make enough mistakes. They nickle and dime me to death.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #114
Banned

Just tried these and had the same results as with the others "All-Pro" sets. Ended winning 82-40 with something like 850 total yards...

And on All-Madden you get Weeden completing 80% of his passes, the guy is a slinger. This game is BS.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #115
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you use the defensive adjustments? for example on 3rd and 5 do you hit triangle and guess underneath or outside patterns. The zones are pretty bad in the game so if you don't get pressure, its probably going to be complete. Also call out defensive line adjustments or blitz a LB on the fly.

Let me work on something for you. I might deviate from trying to keep the AI and Human as close as possible in the sliders.

What are you guys happy with and what do you want to see changed and I will make some changes. I'm actually pretty happy overall with the Human offense. I am going to make the human running just a bit more difficult.

I moved the Offsides slider up in hopes of getting some encroachment. It didn't work so I will put it back down. I used to see offsides, it's gone since the patch.

I will post an entirely new set on page 1 and leave the old set up there as well so we will have a point of reference.
Appreciate that this set is real close for me. Human running and passing is good for me and AI running also to a degree. Its the cpu passing thats driving me nuts the stats are in line just fine they are just clutch and id like to see them have more third downs. They convert on second alot. Ive even considered tweaking cpu catching lower until i see variety. If for no other reason just to tone down their scoring. Glennon tore my d apart just now. And my last three games the cpu got 14 by the end of the first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #116
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaezhil
Just tried these and had the same results as with the others "All-Pro" sets. Ended winning 82-40 with something like 850 total yards...

And on All-Madden you get Weeden completing 80% of his passes, the guy is a slinger. This game is BS.
Dont lose faith yet this guys good and his sets getting better every day. Trust me ive tested every elite set multiple games pre and post patch. He knows all the issues were seeing with cpu passing on AM. Hang in there bro.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:08 AM   #117
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Fist im going to try these changes along with the updated OP. Two quick things should i keep hum int at 40 or go back to 50? And is offsides going back to 75? I still dig the hell out of this set and i also enjoy seeing the cpu finishing drives but with my particular style of play i see it too often. I can hang with the cpu every game but once they pull away scorewise its a wrap and it snowballs. Thats my only gripe is the AI doesnt make enough mistakes. They nickle and dime me to death.
Scratch that it was a mess. Im just gonna hang back to see what you come up with. You werent kidding when you said the sliders on this set were sensitive wow lol
Old 12-12-2014, 12:22 AM   #118
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Scratch that it was a mess. Im just gonna hang back to see what you come up with. You werent kidding when you said the sliders on this set were sensitive wow lol

What u change that went sideways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-12-2014, 12:40 AM   #119
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

hang in there, I'm trying a few things. I'm trying to jam up the shorter routes to make the AI go deep more and have those throws be innaccurate some times, all the while trying to avoid too many coverage sacks.

In addition, I'm trying to find the tackling/fumble balance that will lead to alot more runs stuffed for 1 to 3 yards with the possibility of breaking some 20+yard runs so the averages come out right all while still seeing non-QBs fumble and not have the QB fumble on every scramble.

I have the human sliders pretty much where I need them. Streak routes though remain an enigma, I would to be able to hit them without it being underthrown and picked too often.

Anyway, here is the base set that I was trying out. It looks like Pass reaction ampliphies the INTs so 40 INT is too high and 35 is too low its somewhere in there.

qb acc: 6/3 **Human QB acc needs to be above 5 so deep balls aren't underthrown consistently**
pass blocking: 0/0
wr catching: 65/50
run blocking: 5/50
Fumbles: 7/7
Reaction time: 65/65
interceptions: 38/38
Pass coverage: 75/25
tackling: 13/30

Special teams

FG power: 50
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt power: 35
Punt Accuracy: 90
kickoff power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 90
False Start: 60
Holding: 60
Facemask: 54
DPI: 10
OPI: 10
PUNT CATCH interference: 75
Clipping: 70
int grounding: 1
roughing the passer: 45
roughing the kicker: 55

Anyway, the key to eliminating Robo is to make sure the underneath routes get covered. I would suggest that if you suspect its going to be a pass and the yardage is 10 to go or less, I would hit the triangle beutton and call for underneath coverage. That will take away those dunk passes to the middle of the field to some extent.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #120
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
What u change that went sideways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went with fumbles at 5, hum tackling at 10, cpu tackling at 30 and hum pass cov at 35 plus everything else on the op. Then i tried all those changes with offside at 75. Too many human ints suddenly and with offsides at 75 things felt too loose. The sliders are highly sensitive one or two clicks too much in the wrong direction without adjusting something else to compensate and you get a different game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »