Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2014, 01:31 AM   #33
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I gave these a go and i see you made a couple more tweaks. I like that i have to guard the ball on the run as im seeing plenty of fumbles. But it feels like this patch dumbed down the penalties im seeing next to nothing what about you?
Old 11-30-2014, 12:59 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I gave these a go and i see you made a couple more tweaks. I like that i have to guard the ball on the run as im seeing plenty of fumbles. But it feels like this patch dumbed down the penalties im seeing next to nothing what about you?
I can't get offensive penalties but I see a decent amount of face masks and roughing can't reAllly do much about the penalties.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:09 PM   #35
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

If this has been mentioned already, then I must have missed it. What console are these for? They look nearly perfect for my playing style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Ps4 but should work on xb1
Old 11-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Made a couple changes. Its just down to fine tuning now.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:50 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Made some changes to try and get a decent mix of scores, missed tackles and turnovers. Also can use jump the snap now and all the other features.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:50 AM   #39
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Im really digging how this set plays. It probably makes me sound hypocritical being pro-penalties but im seeing alot of RTP and FM against the cpu. In general theres more penalties on the cpu than me, no complaints though its just what im seeing. I threw two picks in the first quarter both on 3rd down, i took your advice on throwing away but on 3rd i was trying to make something happen. I just need to get used to int at 50 and play smarter. Gameplay felt sped up post patch even on slow (slow feels like normal now), i considered very slow but i dont dare ruin the way these play. I wish i understood sliders better so i could find some safe ranges to tweak these without messing them up. This set is very competitive i was fighting for everything and getting mad in a good way for once
Old 12-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im really digging how this set plays. It probably makes me sound hypocritical being pro-penalties but im seeing alot of RTP and FM against the cpu. In general theres more penalties on the cpu than me, no complaints though its just what im seeing. I threw two picks in the first quarter both on 3rd down, i took your advice on throwing away but on 3rd i was trying to make something happen. I just need to get used to int at 50 and play smarter. Gameplay felt sped up post patch even on slow (slow feels like normal now), i considered very slow but i dont dare ruin the way these play. I wish i understood sliders better so i could find some safe ranges to tweak these without messing them up. This set is very competitive i was fighting for everything and getting mad in a good way for once
Let me know what difficulties or areas that need improving from your perspective and I can tell you what to tweak.

Are you seeing both human and user fumbles? Are rbs and Wrs fumbling?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »