View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #16
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Completion percentages range all the way from low 50s to mid 70s. I had 3 games in 12 where the CPU completed 70%. The rest were 55-67%.

Some QBs went downfield a lot and some not at all. I recall Geno Smith, Alex Smith, and Ryan Tannehill, for example, realying heavily on checkdowns, whereas Rivers and Bradford gashed me with long throws downfield. Bradfort in particular got me for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.

All that is to say that over 16 games with these sliders as-is, you will see it all.

I also had varied levels of success vs. the run. I stuffed some teams, but Charles went for 125+, Woodhead/Matthews killed me, and Gore went for 225, but I held guys like Stacey to less than 50 yds.

Trust me, it's all there.

And on offense, I have complted 57% with Carr, all my backs save MJD (4.1 on 100 carries) are below 4 YPC, and I had the most difficult time sustaining any offense at all with OAK using Harbaugh's PB.
Sounds great man, I have the next 2 weeks off and will be giving these a test run for sure. One question, what is your game speed set too?

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco