Old 12-20-2014, 03:25 AM   #90
Regency1998
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
I am trying to give Madden gamers the best possible football video game to play. A lot of challenges this year in gameplay with QB accuracy, Pass Blocking and Pass Defense programming. These sliders help reduce high completion percentage, make the running game a challenge and defense fun to play.

I am currently in a Connected Franchise with the Browns and are 3-2. I have enjoyed playing my Franchise with the set. I will post some stats in a couple days as I am busy with work.

I posted the sliders to allow people to try them out. Give them a try and let me know. Feedback is appreciated!
Thanks for the reply so fast jjazwick! I will be able to test your sliders saturday as I am free all day, and I will report stats when I play my games. Im very excited to try these, I wanted to try them weeks ago but never plugged them in! I also have a question, idk if its just me but my main "elite" cornerback on my team, Dominque Rodgers Cromartie and LaDarrius Webb, in my cfm games always get beat on man, is this just me or does it deal with the game?