View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #866
GLASS87
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I finished my first game with these sliders last night so I don't have stats to reference, but here's my write-up of these sliders.

First, I play sim. I am a very experienced and good Madden player but I choose to let the ratings of my players speak for themselves. I only control the QB, RB, and kick / punt returner. I let the CPU do everything else.

I am in my first year of my Raiders CFM and was 4-7 before facing the Rams, with the same record. I ended up losing 25-23.

First half was a stink fest. I couldn't run and I couldn't pass. I had little time in the pocket and could not find open receivers. I noticed the CPU closes in pretty quick in coverage. I got hit while throwing and threw an INT. Bradford was something like 5-15 in the first half but Stacey was killing me. They had a FG and rushing TD. Score was 10-3 going into the half.

Second half the running game opened up for me. I threw a 96yd TD on a blown coverage on a HB streak!! Bradford and Carr were both on fire the rest of the half. With 5 seconds left in the game I threw a strike from inside the 10yd line to James Jones. Went for two and the rush got to me!!

I think I finished with 4 sacks and the Rams had 3 sacks.

Tuck made a nice move to take down Bradford once. Antonio Smith made a good move on a coverage sack. Woodley got a sack on a screen play, and one corner blitz got to Bradford. All realistic sacks.

I ended up throwing 2 td's 2 int's and 340yds in the air, but did have the one 96yd blown coverage!

Felt amazing. Cannot wait to get off work and go play another game tonight! woohoo

*EDIT - I think CPU acc at 3 might be a little harsh... Bradford threw a couple pretty sloppy balls within 10yds and he's known for his short ball accuracy. Thoughts?