View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 06:04 PM   #22
MikeGSW
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Good cheap legends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
I am with you guys when it comes to MyTeam needing something to make it a DEEPER mode.

I think the answer is a cross between the current RTTP and the Challenges. Let us play more games against other real players...but with more roster restrictions. They don't have to be ultra strict...but they need to be more strict than the current RTTP restrictions, which move up way too fast.

They also need another LEVEL of players. Bronze, Silver, Gold isn't enough to accurately separate the players. I said this back in 2K13...and it morphed into this whole Emerald/Ruby/Diamond/Onyx thing they have now.

However, the problem is there needs to be a Level that separates the good players from the ELITE players. The current structure doesn't do that.

Al Horford and LeBron James are not on the same level...yet both are Gold players. Same goes for Josh Smith and Kevin Durant. These elite players NEED a separate level that acknowledges that difference.

As far as contracts go...it should be EXPENSIVE to use these players. That will make it more difficult to play with a team of 10 or so of them.

To be clear...I'm talking about maybe the 8 or 10 best players in the NBA - LeBron, KD, Anthony Davis, etc, etc. The real difference-makers...not the All-Star level players like a Joe Johnson or David Lee.

This also makes those guys who are bottom-of-the-barrel Gold players, like David Lee, much more playable. As it is now...they are basically worthless.

The only other thing on my Wishlist is more players...give us as many as you can. Free agents, EuroLeague guys, more Legends, maybe even some "celebrity" cards - as long as they aren't overpowered. I know it's a wild idea...but if done well it could be cool to have a Barack Obama card...

...and more options for stuff like jerseys and/or logos. Maybe an online jersey creator...? Or a logo creator or Team Builder...like what NCAA Football used to have.
That's much better than my idea. I vote for this^ lol