BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Classic Teams - Capa

L
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCat67
These are great!
These are great Capa. There are ways to work in two position players without adding two guys. Create and make them with their primary position, then switch their position, edit those ratings, then, put them back to their primary. Then edit depth chart. I have Danny White as 2nd Qb on depth chart, even though he's the punter. He still has great Qb ratings. Just an example. When you're finished with this 'set'. I would like to take a stab at equipment if you're interested. I'm also mixing/matching/ creating the best looking unis for these guys. The game saves them to your personal madden profile though, so not sure that makes them very shareable unless all like the rest of profile. That can be changed after its shared, though. EA does a lot of stuff right, but basic unis have issues. They call classic 60s Browns helmet the one with a white face mask and that's 80s. Standard modern helmet looks much better. Small example. When I play with this set I change unis and playbooks to make them look that much better.

Last edited by l8knight1; 01-11-2015 at 09:48 AM.