View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #2
JaymeeAwesome
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What Happen to Customization?!?

I actually enjoy the "Apple" approach that Tiburon has taken with the Madden franchise. I like structure, and as long as the structure is fun, it's perfect. It allows me to focus rather than restarting a season because I want to try it a different way. I get more replayability.

Team Builder sounds cool but should be added as DLC so they can profit some more on the product.

Custom classes are not needed because they have storylines built in. They just need to make the storylines more dynamic and authentic.

Editing rosters should be allowed in CFM for everything except for ratings. There are reasons why players are rated a certain way.

Relocation was perfect this year. Better uniforms and being able to hear your team named said by announcers is cool. If they left it wide open, we wouldn't get to hear the commentary to match.

The way I look at it is that I'm paying $60 for a license to play their game. I don't own the game and I don't deserve any input. If I don't like a game, I just don't buy it. I'm not one to spend good money and complain about it. I make it work.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...