View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 09:57 AM   #84
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforeseenx
Going to get some penalty sliders for this slider set going tomorrow. Also, as always I highly recommend using 60 Fatigue with 61 Injury for a realistic non-simulated season in offline CCM.

Picker: Don't lower PR Slider without an RTK Slider set up. It basically determines how quickly the defender recognizes that the play is a pass and not a run. Lowering it will create more separation coming off the line of scrimmage. It really shouldn't have any affect on your players behavior in the middle the play like that. If you have an RTK slider that is working with this set, and your still seeing odd things like this happen (In more than just 1 or 2 games), then you should lower it.

Also before adjusting run blocking, make sure you have a false start slider, holding and offsides slider set up. These affect blocking quality.
Hi, can you explain more about the relationship between the PR and RTK sliders? I thought RTK might impact pursuit, but I've never known for sure. I had all my penalty sliders at 50 when I used this set. Plus, the PR slider has been very confusing to me. I thought it might help with zone coverage, but apparently I was very wrong...sounds like it impacts play recognition.