View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #126
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've seen those things as well and while adjustments may be needed....I think most would be on the blocking sliders...which are probably the easiest to manage.
Yes and...no?

Unfortunately, the CPU RBK slider also influences pass blocking, esp. on screens...I found that when I wandered away from PBK and RBK @ 25, the timing on pass plays WITH THIS SET goes to heck...

My test?

When I run that Sugar Blitz (with no one over the top) or defend a screen pass, I want to see a mid tiered CPU QB get hit as he throws...not sacked, not back there all day, but hit as he throws...

Right now, with HUM PCV at 40 with the rest of the set, I see EXACTLY that timing...which is hard to achieve...

That's what concerns me about going to HUM PCV at 50:

The CPU RBK will have to go above 25 and bork that ESSENTIAL timing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I wish we could turn confidence off.

The stats are so close as-is, that I'd only think a HUM PCV adjustment justified by a clear improvement in animations with stats staying even.

Ideally, I'd love to see more incomplete passes result from contested catches rather than most coming from those odd super-errant passes that currently abound, but I don't know that M15 is capable of generating the right balance there. It may just be in the code.
I'be been trying to beat an extra YPC for the CPU QB since I got the game!

The only way to tighten up the Man Coverage and get those contested catches is bringing OPI and DPI back to even or one click apart...the consequence being, CPU goes checkdown too much, due to primary being blanketed...

I tend to agree with you:

I think the House of Cards, is prob maxed out...

The last two adjustments were bumping CPU QBA even at 5 / more separation by dropping DPI to 98 and these last two nudges of +5 to both HUM and CPU PCV...

Pushing the envelop will prob turn into a waterloo because of the way CPU RBK influences PBK and overall timing...

Interesting, tho!