View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:50 PM   #38
coached17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Days of the 400k+ Auctions are Gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
I think now we are starting to see the auction prices come down closer to what 2K had originally envisioned. This could also explain the low MT rewards early on. Their intention was never for us to use the MT glitch to get us millions of MT early on. Nor was it for us to use the duplication glitch to give us countless cards to sell over and over. And I'm sure they never expected anyone to make 30 accounts and farm MT from them to once again build up millions of MT. These low sub 10k prices on many of the gold players seem like it is what 2K wanted all along. It makes their rewards seem much more understandable. I still want some of those legends to come down to more reasonable prices, but that will likely take time.

I think you are right...

When you look at the Quick Sell values and the price of packs, etc....the market NOW is probably more where 2K envisioned it from the start.

The early dupe glitches and farming inflated the market...and its very likely that many of those who used these loopholes didn't spend wisely - so now that loopholes have been patched, they have nothing left to do but cry and complain.

MyTeam needs some things fixed...but some of the reaction of late at how "hard" it is to get MT is nothing short of what I would call some players being "crybabies".

Some people think they're entitled to access to every card...and that is the ultimate point of MyTeam....and that's just silly.

Last edited by coached17; 02-02-2015 at 02:54 PM.