View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #1115
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

As absurd as this notion is, after extensive testing (an entire 2014 Vikings CCM season), I'm sold.......on parts of it lol.

What I am now sold on is that for some goofy reason, yes, matching everything up in both menus, and then turning tuning off (or "no") inside your ccm locks things into place.

First full season I've gotten through without problems, or things "turning back" on Me. My sliders are a hybrid of both Josh and Kings (which are similar in theory), with a few of my own tweaks. Foremost, I am a zero pass block believer. I am convinced that it has an effect on how long the AI will hold the ball. At zero, they tend to be just a tad anxious and zip balls out a little early. But even as high as 10, I find the "fear & loathing" QB behavior starting up (getting jacked on every screen play, reacting to perceived pressure and running straight into blocked lineman, ect, turning into mindless lunatics during 2 minute drills, ect......). I settled on 3 and its been delightful. I'll post those season stats as soon as my wife and kids ever get the hell on with their trip to grandmas).....
Advertisements - Register to remove