View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 04:24 AM   #30
TheRealMrRager_
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Like the thinking here. I'll def. discuss with team.

Believe me, we've broken it down many times with the dev. team. They're very aware and I'm confident this should be the last year you see this type of thing.
Why does 2K make stuff that is so simple be so hard? Whoever came up with the waiting in the rec should be fired right now. The wait times are ridiculous! And if you do wait for that 30-40 minutes, the team on the court usually gets off and you're STILL waiting. The charge cheese is still on the game, just not backcourt. You get to half court and you're sucked into a charge even if you're going the opposite way. No one should be 7ft and moving like a two guard. The rebounding sucks. The playing for upgrades suck. The shooting sucks. I can't make a wide open jumper in a hotspot, yet someone else can make one fading away or hopping behind the line in the corner? Step inside the 3 point line it's an excellent release, behind it it's always slightly early, slightly late. It's so much BS in that game. Soooooo much animation. Every year the same thing. Corny my player story. Buying vc shouldn't even exist. I get you want extra money. And who wants to play as a mascot? Putting stuff like that in a game is why 2K is what it is. Focuse on gameplay and not stuff like that. And why isn't standing out of bounds in the paint 3 seconds? It is in the NBA. People just abuse it. I don't even know why I typed this, none of it will change.