View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #1161
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

OK.....we have a definite starting point. Adjust RTP to 50.

Kept going with the Vikings CFM and played Atlanta. Matt Ryan was sacked.....wait for it....ONCE (on a beautiful blitz call where the LB wasn't picked up as the O-line was fully enaged)! What was really cool was that there were about 3-4 other occassions where he got the throw off just in time. Ryan was 24-39 (61.5%) for 285 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT. Now, I blitzed a fair bit and mixed up some man and zone....so this wasn't like I was playing vanilla or anything.

I suspect you will get a couple more sacks against crappier QBs (as in real life) but the fact that a good QB was able to avoid the rush and get rid of the ball well is encouraging. Everything else felt as good as it has been with version 6.

One thing that helps things a bit is to use the hit stick on sack attempts instead of the 'X' button (conservative tackle). I think the range and animation of the conservative tackle really muddies up the QB's ability to at least make a pass attempt.

I'm adjusting the OP to reflect this one change.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
One quick note, I did notice some warping (gcoons asked about this a day or two ago). As a result, I am going to set the main menu to AP to minimize that....but everything else will be set the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove