View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 02:04 AM   #64
UWfan206
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: What Does 2K Have Against Lobbies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
Is anyone aware if 2k is at all revisiting online lobbies in the future? I'm not sure what the rationale behind removing the lobbies were, but I think they should be brought back if possible. I am really only interested in quick match. I haven't even created a myplayer because I really don't have the time to put into it, plus I rather just play with the real life counterparts. But what is upsetting the most is not having a way to determine the connection quality when you do quickmatch. I'll usually cycle through the teams really fast or press circle (PS4) and toggle between quit yes or no to try and see if the connection is weak. If we can't get lobbies back, at least give us a ping display so we can determine the quality of the connection. You know, something like how they do with SF or Tekken. This way, if the connection is weak we can back out of the match before it begins.

I remember in 2k8 you can see who had good or bad connections in lobby. That was another positive for lobbies. The good just outweighs the bad and I just dont understand why they won't bring it back.