Old 02-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #16
AdamJones113
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: An Open Letter To NHL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Feel free to add anything of mine that you feel might be worthwhile. I doubt you get very far with this, no offense to you and your hard work on this, but I appreciate your efforts. Just give me credit on the parts that are mine, so that I can get more in-depth with my findings and ideas should it ever come to that.

I am glad that you are taking the initiative and doing this, since it doesn't appear that OS is being represented in any capacity with EA NHL and that otherwise our ideas and suggestions are just a waste of time.
Thanks. I have posted it already (see a few threads down). I refrained from giving specific credit in the compilation because most ideas discussed therein are common and not one person's alone.

I have sent it to all possible EASPORTSNHL GameChangers, whether on twitter or the EA forums (PM). My contact info is listed, and, while I doubt anything will come of it, I think it will have served its purpose should even one dev read it. I will keep everyone posted on any updates.