Old 02-20-2015, 11:13 PM   #1207
Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
How's the latest set been playing josh or anyone who answers? I know I could find out for myself.. But I have honestly given up on the madden slider madness... Anyone could tell me, be great.(:
Im all done messing with sliders using 6.1 unless theres a better remedy for the sack issue. Everything plays perfectly and im using the suggested tweaks (speed threshold at 3, cpu run blk at 20 and both int at 30) Ive gotten 10 sacks in the first two games (5 each). Lost a game i couldve won to New England 23-19 then held on in Buffalo to win 20-14. Two totally different games and lots of fun. My offense was the same in both (250 yds passing/ 100 yds rushing) but my defense gave up 465 to Brady and co. then shut down Buffalo to only 285 yards. Its the best set ive used so far this year im just hoping to see less sacks. Im not using R2 or X/square to get pressure im simply engaging the OL (i use only DE/DT) and the sacks i get both look and feel real i just dont want to get 4-5 a game more like 1-3 other than that this set is great