View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #1257
lujer
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Hey JoshC and others,
I decided to give madden 15 another chance. I have usually played with Jarodds sliders but this year they did you do the trick for me. Therefore I decided to give JoshC sliders a go.

A played only a half last night so not much of a sample size.
I however liked the feel of the game, much more so than Jarodds. There are a few areas that I was worried could be a problem. I hope you guys can give me some input. Normally I would just crank up or down the slider I felt was relevant but as it would appear tweaking sliders is not as simple as that. Therefore I would really appreciate some guidance on the below "issues":

1.AI rushing seemed a bit too weak. What can I do to improve AI rushing?
2. Human rushing appeared a bit too easy. How can I make it tougher?
3. I had 3 sacks with the Rams D line agains the Vikings in a little more than a quarter. Should I be concerned about the sack issue? Is it possible to tone it down a bit? Better AI pass blocking?
4. AI QB accuracy was a bit low 4-10 for Cassel with a few errant throws in there. Can I just turn up CPU QB accuracy to increase the completions or what would be recommended?

That being said I really liked the errant throws and more realistic qb play form the AI. Also I was able to hit home with a CPU controlled safety when I called a safety blitz. I cannot recall that had happened to me before.

anyway any input/feedback would be appreciated....