Old 02-26-2015, 10:29 AM   #11
jello1717
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: All I throw is picks picks picks no matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbo15
When I play users the passing attack is easily 3x more overpowered than the rushing attack. Doods just use the same exploit plays they've discovered over the 6 seasons of playing the same version of NCAA. It's annoying because when they need a first they get a first, when they need a score, they get a score, and I know there's nothing I can do about it because I've played 3x online and they've played 204 and figured out the kinks. But I don't trip when I lose so

You don't need the same "exploit" plays. Most of my passes have multiple routes (streaks and curls/streaks and outs/hitches, slants, outs, and fades/ slants and bubbles, etc,etc) and its extremely rare for the defenders to be able to cover every route. Maybe the curl and slant are covered, but the streak and out are open. Maybe they covered my hitch and slant, but the curl and bubble are open.

I find it very rare that all 4 or 5 of my routes (whatever type they may be) are covered on any given play, as long as there are 3+ different types. As long as you read the D and throw it to the open guy you should be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove