Old 03-05-2015, 01:40 PM   #24
Dolenz
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Live Stream today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Lol chill. There's a reason timing has not been allowed online. I understand why they are doing it this year but it still it makes me nervous about the online balance. They seem to always add a few things like this each year.

To alot of people its no big deal but I prefer online play. Id much prefer if directional hitting was separated from timing and timing was still not allowed. I can see the balance in directional hitting but when users dont have to do anything but time the pitch speed while others are using zone....doesn't seem balanced.

Of course they haven't really discussed the pros/cons of this new interface yet. Ive watched every stream and have seen Kirby using it but he only has expanded on his approach a few times. Id love to know when he was just leaving his LS alone to enable the timing hitting versus when he was actually trying to look inside/out.
And while Kirby has pretty handily won every game he is not really racking up that many more hits than his opponents. He is hitting more Home Runs though.